With toppings similar to a Greek salad, this veggie pizza reminds us of the Mediterranean. Want some extra protein? Add a little deli turkey. —Angela Robinson, Findlay, Ohio
Featured In: 45 Comfort Food Mashups
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 6 tablespoons cold water
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced roasted sweet red pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- Additional Greek vinaigrette, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix, water and oregano to form a soft dough. Press dough to fit a greased 12-in. pizza pan; pinch edge to form a rim. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Brush 1/4 cup vinaigrette over crust; top with olives, red pepper and cheeses. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with cucumber and tomato before serving. If desired, drizzle with additional vinaigrette. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Quick Greek Pizza in Simple & Delicious April/May 2015
Reviews forTurkey Gyro Pizza
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 23, 2015
"This one is a refreshing meat-free change from regular pizza, and is very easy to make!"