Turkey Fruit Salad
This salad is a great way to use leftover turkey. The fruit makes it refreshing, and the apples and toasted nuts give it a nice crunch. Just serve it with rolls or breadsticks to make a lovely lunch. -Mary Anne Mayberry, Fairmont, Minnesota
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped unpeeled apple
- 1 cup grape halves
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) DOLE pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, honey and ginger. Stir in the turkey, oranges, apple, grapes and pineapple. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Sprinkle with pecans just before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 280 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 104mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Jun 9, 2018
love the ground ginger in this it is so refreshing on a warm night it is the perfect meal
Jul 25, 2011
This is a favorite of my family! It is a great way to use up green grapes, too!