Turkey Fruit Salad
This salad is a great way to use leftover turkey. The fruit makes it refreshing, and the apples and toasted nuts give it a nice crunch. Just serve it with rolls or breadsticks to make a lovely lunch. -Mary Anne Mayberry, Fairmont, Minnesota
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped unpeeled apple
- 1 cup grape halves
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, honey and ginger. Stir in the turkey, oranges, apple, grapes and pineapple. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Sprinkle with pecans just before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 280 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 104mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Originally published as Turkey Fruit Salad in Taste of Home February/March 1996
Jun 9, 2018
love the ground ginger in this it is so refreshing on a warm night it is the perfect meal
Jul 25, 2011
This is a favorite of my family! It is a great way to use up green grapes, too!