Turkey Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped unpeeled apple
- 1 cup grape halves
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, honey and ginger. Stir in the turkey, oranges, apple, grapes and pineapple. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Sprinkle with pecans just before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 280 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 104mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 9, 2018
love the ground ginger in this it is so refreshing on a warm night it is the perfect meal
Jul 25, 2011
This is a favorite of my family! It is a great way to use up green grapes, too!