- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped unpeeled apple
- 1 cup grape halves
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, honey and ginger. Stir in turkey, oranges, apple, grapes and pineapple. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Sprinkle with pecans just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Fruit Salad
"This is a favorite of my family! It is a great way to use up green grapes, too!"