Turkey Fruit Kabobs for Two
This is a citrusy treat for the grill; it's very easy to prepare and absolutely delicious. And best? It's a very healthy kabob for your summer picnics and family get-togethers.—Edie DeSpain, Logan, Utah
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 pound turkey breast tenderloins, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 honeydew melon cubes (1-1/2-inches)
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- In a small bowl, combine the lemonade concentrate, oil and soy sauce. Pour 1/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. On two metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread turkey and fruits. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes or until turkey juices run clear, basting frequently with reserved marinade.