Turkey Divan Pizza
Kids who are typically picky eaters will gobble up slice after slice of this savory pizza. I often have frozen cubed cooked turkey on hand to make this meal in a moment's notice. —Charlotte Smith, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Brush with oil; sprinkle with garlic salt. Top with broccoli and turkey.
- In a small bowl, combine soup and milk; spread over broccoli and turkey. Sprinkle with cheese. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 400° for 13-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and broccoli is crisp-tender.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 279 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 541mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.