Turkey Day Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 cups cooked stuffing
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups cooked broccoli florets
- 2 cups turkey gravy
- 4 slices process American cheese, halved
- Press the stuffing onto the bottom of a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Top with turkey and broccoli. Pour gravy over all.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Top with cheese; bake 2-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 251 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 1002mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein.
Apr 15, 2016
This was very good and a great way to use leftovers. I used shredded cheddar instead of process cheese. Amounts of ingredients can be flexible. I only had about 1 cup gravy and more broccoli than the original recipe calls for and it still turned out well.
Nov 26, 2011
I love this recipe. Great way to use up all that leftover stuffing and gravy. I shred some real cheddar cheese over the top, since we don't like processed cheese.