- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 turkey breast cutlets (2-1/2 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- In a shallow bowl, mix flour, salt, paprika and pepper. Dip turkey in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add turkey and cook in batches 1-2 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove from pan.
- Add wine and lemon juice to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Return cutlets to pan; turn to coat and heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Cutlets in Lemon Wine Sauce
"turkey turned out very tender. Light lemon flavor was a nice enhancement."
"Delicious! I added some freshly minced parsley for color and added a pat of butter for the saute. Will definitely make these again. Bet they would be good with a touch of capers!! May try that next time!"
"Made this last night with chicken. Added a smidge more lemon than the recipe called for.It was delicious."