Turkey Curry Salad
June Mullins credits her sister for sharing this winning recipe, picked up at their Missouri State Fair several years ago. "Cucumbers, apples and a touch of curry make this salad distinctive," assesses June who lives near Livonia.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 cups diced cooked turkey
- 2 cups chopped apples
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream or yogurt; stir in curry powder. Fold in remaining ingredients. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 451 calories, 32g fat (8g saturated fat), 101mg cholesterol, 248mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 29g protein.
Originally published as Turkey Curry Salad in Taste of Home December/January 1995
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.