Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 10min.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 30 frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a large bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Add the turkey, celery, cranberries, cheese and pecans; toss to coat.
- Arrange tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Fill with turkey mixture. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
To toast nuts, bake in a shallow pan in a 350° oven for 5-10 minutes or cook in a skillet over low heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts1 tartlet: 71 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 38mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Dec 10, 2013
Even though I used Chicken these little treats were wonderful. I also served mind cold and I also offered the mix as a spread. Both ways were very delicious.Janie
Nov 20, 2012
Not hard to make, and got rave reviews at my husband's office party.
Nov 18, 2012
It was a hit at the baby shower I attended this weekend! Several guests asked me for the recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.