Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 plain bagels, split and toasted
- 8 ounces thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat broiler. Place bagel halves on a baking sheet; layer with turkey, cranberry sauce and cheese. Broil 4-6 in. from heat until cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes.
Nutrition Facts2 bagel halves: 469 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 645mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 34g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 26, 2018
These are delicious! So simple, why didn’t I think of that!? I’m going to be making these all year long! Maybe add a little bacon!
Nov 10, 2018
Perfect for Thanksgiving weekend brunch or game day! I used the Maple Honey Cranberry Sauce recipe from Taste of Home. Awesome!