Take care of that leftover Thanksgiving turkey in a way your family loves. It's good with all sorts of cranberry sauces and chutneys, so have fun playing around. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 plain bagels, split and toasted
- 8 ounces thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat broiler. Place bagel halves on a baking sheet; layer with turkey, cranberry sauce and cheese. Broil 4-6 in. from heat 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts2 bagel halves: 469 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 645mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 34g protein.
Originally published as Turkey & Cranberry English Muffins in Simple & Delicious October/November 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.