Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 plain bagels, split and toasted
- 8 ounces thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat broiler. Place bagel halves on a baking sheet; layer with turkey and cheese. Broil 4-6 in. from heat until cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes. Top with cranberry sauce.
Nutrition Facts2 bagel halves: 469 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 645mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 34g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 26, 2018
These are delicious! So simple, why didn’t I think of that!? I’m going to be making these all year long! Maybe add a little bacon!
Nov 10, 2018
Perfect for Thanksgiving weekend brunch or game day! I used the Maple Honey Cranberry Sauce recipe from Taste of Home. Awesome!