- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sherry or chicken broth
- Hot cooked linguine
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, onions and green pepper in butter for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, ham, soup, water and sherry or broth. Stir into vegetables. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Serve over linguine. Sprinkle with Swiss cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Cordon Bleu Pasta
"I thought that I wasn't going to like this (something about the mushrooms and the turkey was not doing it for me), but I was pressed for time for dinner recently and had leftover ham and some turkey tenderloins in the freezer and everything else, so I decided to give it a try. It actually tasted really good and came together fairly quickly. My family declared it a keeper so we will be putting this in our recipe box as a favorite."
"I did not lke this at all. Tasted way too salty for me."