- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, whisk together soup, milk, Parmesan cheese, mustard and seasonings. Stir in turkey, ham and mozzarella cheese.
Drain macaroni; add to soup mixture and toss to combine. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish or eight greased 8-oz. ramekins. Sprinkle with crushed crackers. Bake, uncovered, until bubbly, 25-30 minutes.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked dish or ramekins. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165°. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Cordon Bleu Casserole
"found the mixture too dry so I added more milk."
"Absolutely delicious! I made 1 addition- I added 2 shakes of Old Bay (personal preference). This casserole was so good that my very picky husband had 3 helpings. I will be adding this to my recipe box."
"Great way to use up frozen cooked turkey and ham."
"Great! I upped the garlic powder to 1/2 tsp. Even better warmed up next day."
"Super quick to put together but fancy enough for company, plus the flavor was super."