Turkey Broccoli Bake
This crustless quiche is a great way to use up leftover turkey. The golden cheese topping is creamy and inviting. The broccoli blends well with the other flavors.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1-1/3 cups whole milk
- In a bowl, combine the broccoli, 2 cups of cheese, turkey and onion. Spoon into a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate.
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, salt, pepper, eggs and milk. Pour over broccoli mixture; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 283 calories, 16g fat (10g saturated fat), 143mg cholesterol, 646mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Originally published as Turkey Broccoli Bake in Casserole Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.