Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 4 large slices tomato
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, rind removed, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- On a greased baking sheet, pat pizza crust into a 13-in. x 10-in. rectangle. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and chutney. Spread over crust to within 1/2 in. of edge. Arrange turkey slices over top; layer with tomato and cheese.
- Fold dough over filling; pinch edges to seal. Cut four 2-in. slits in top. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Slice and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 388 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 1007mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Feb 7, 2016
Just pulled this from the oven for my son! It is amazing!!!!!!! He loved it and I will be making this again! Thank you for this wonderful recipe. Perfect for Superbowl appetizers!
Mar 17, 2012
This came together easily and had a lot of flavor. It needed some crunch though - I will probably add bacon next time.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.