Turkey, Bacon & Feta Paninis
No more boring turkey sandwiches! These flavorful paninis are the perfect way to use up leftover cranberry sauce and turkey. Use ready-made bacon and pre-washed spinach for a quick and delicious Thanksgiving leftover-makeover! These are also great assembled on leftover corn bread. —Lisa Speer, Palm Beach, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 12 thick-sliced applewood smoked bacon
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 12 ounces thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- Preheat panini maker or indoor electric grill. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain. Discard drippings. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and cranberry sauce. Spread bread slices with mayonnaise mixture. Layer turkey, bacon, feta cheese and spinach on four bread slices; top with remaining bread.
- Cook sandwiches 4-6 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted.
Originally published as Turkey, Bacon and Feta Cornbread Paninis with Cranberry Mayo in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.