- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons taco sauce
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 4 ounces sliced cooked turkey
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 2 to 4 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in taco sauce and pepper sauce; spread over bread.
- Layer the turkey, avocado and tomato on two bread slices; sprinkle with cilantro. Top with lettuce and remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Avocado Sandwiches
"I skipped the hot sauce and cilantro, but still very nice flavors!"
"I thought this was ok. Nothing to write home about and not really sure why."