- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons taco sauce
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 4 ounces sliced cooked turkey breast
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 2 to 4 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 2 lettuce leaves
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; beat in taco sauce and hot pepper sauce. Spread on each slice of bread. Layer turkey, avocado and tomato on two slices of bread; sprinkle with cilantro. Top with lettuce and remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Avocado Sandwiches
"I thought this was ok. Nothing to write home about and not really sure why."