- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless turkey breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, quartered lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 3-1/2 cups hot cooked white or brown rice
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- In a large skillet or wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add turkey; stir-fry until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
- Add next six ingredients to pan; stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Combine water, soy sauce and cornstarch; add to skillet with water chestnuts. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Return turkey to skillet and heat through. Serve with rice and tomato wedges. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Asparagus Stir-Fry
"Very good and not to long to make. The ginger adds nice flavour but may try fresh ginger next time. will make again."
"Love this recipe--the turkey really adds a new perspective on stir-fry. All those good-for-you veggies are a bonus as well. Added some red pepper flakes for a little zing. Highly recommend this recipe."
"We really enjoyed this. It will now be a go to meal in our RV. Very easy."
"One of our favorites :)"
"This was wonderful, very flavorful. Thank you!"