Turkey and Pasta Salad Recipe
This is a great way to use up leftover turkey after the holidays. Grilled chicken is as good substitute. —Megan Taylor
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 celery rib
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup salted cashew halves
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, turkey, celery, onions and green pepper.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, brown sugar, vinegar, salt and lemon juice; pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, stir in cashews. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 593 calories, 37g fat (6g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 667mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for Turkey and Pasta Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC