Turkey and Pasta Salad
This is a great way to use up leftover turkey after the holidays. Grilled chicken is as good substitute. —Megan Taylor
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 celery rib
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup salted cashew halves
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, turkey, celery, onions and green pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, brown sugar, vinegar, salt and lemon juice; pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, stir in cashews.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 593 calories, 37g fat (6g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 667mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 29g protein.
Originally published as Cashew Turkey Pasta Salad in Test Kitchen Favorites Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.