Turkey and Fruit Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 large red apple, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Mix first six ingredients. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Stir in yogurt mixture. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 278 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 208mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.
Nov 30, 2011
I used sour cream for the yogurt and I added some lemon juice and salt and pepper. Very good.
Aug 19, 2010
Yum! Didn't have cranberries, so I left them out. This made a really large batch. Might try a green apple for tanginess next time. Very tasty and healthy recipe!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.