Perfect for two, these toasted sandwiches turn boring lunches into exciting meals. “They offer a wonderful combination of flavors,” shares Leah Starnes of Bedford, Texas.
Recommended: 19 Stromboli Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 slices sourdough bread, lightly toasted
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 slices jellied cranberry sauce (1/4 inch thick)
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 2 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- Spread two slices of bread with mustard. Top with cranberry sauce, turkey and cheese. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Turkey 'n' Swiss Sandwiches in Light & Tasty February/March 2006, p15
Reviews forTurkey 'n' Swiss Sandwiches
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 2, 2011
"WOW...simple, tasty & fantastic!!"