- 2/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 24 very thin slices white bread, crusts removed
- 12 slices deli turkey
- 2 medium apples, thinly sliced
- 12 thin slices smoked Gouda cheese
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- Place mayonnaise and cranberry sauce in a small food processor. Cover and process until blended. Spread over each bread slice.
- Layer the turkey, apples, cheese and spinach over each of 12 bread slices; top with remaining bread. Cut each sandwich into quarters. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews forTurkey, Gouda & Apple Tea Sandwiches
"I love the cranberry sauce but I would make the filling thinner since these are supposed to be tea sandwiches. Great flavors!"
"Pretty good sandwiches. I don't really like cranberry sauce, so I just cut it out."