Tuna Swiss Melt
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- Dash paprika
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir in 2/3 cup cheese. Spread over each muffin half; sprinkle with remaining cheese and paprika. Place on a baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2-4 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 532 calories, 26g fat (12g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 924mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 42g protein.
Nov 17, 2014
Great taste with swiss cheese. Never had swiss cheese with tuna before. I did use less cheese though, watching the calories.
Oct 31, 2011
Teriffic quick meal and very filling. We enjoyed and will experiment with other cheeses. Great for a busy night.
Aug 28, 2010
Swiss cheese was too strong. Great flavor just too over powering. Next time I'll use less or try another cheese.
Mar 6, 2009
This is a great dish. I used hamburger buns in place of English muffins. I didn't have Swiss cheese so I used a shredded Mexican blend. My son said it rates 5 stars.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.