Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes for 2 Recipe
“This standby is always a good choice for a quick lunch," says Molly Seidel, Edgewood of New Mexico. “It’s quick, refreshing and satisfying.” Better still, it gets one more Easter egg off your hands!
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 can (5 ounces) albacore white tuna in water
- 1 whole dill pickle, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 1. Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/2-in. shell. Invert onto paper towels to drain.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the tuna, pickle, mayonnaise, onion, mustard, salt and pepper. Gently stir in egg; spoon into tomato shells. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 399 calories, 28g fat (5g saturated fat), 152mg cholesterol, 1077mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 25g protein.
Reviews for Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes for 2
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC