- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 18-22 minutes or until tender, turning once. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard. Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell.
- In a large bowl, mash the pulp with salt and pepper. Stir in the tuna, mayonnaise, 1/4 cup cheese and onions. Spoon into potato shells. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTuna-Stuffed Potatoes
"Adequate&filling. easy to do. Kinda boring."
"5 w.w. points"