Tuna Spinach Casserole
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 5 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 to 3 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (6 ounces) chicken stuffing mix
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, milk and salt. Stir in the spinach, stuffing mix, bread crumbs and tuna until well combined.
- Drain noodles and place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with tuna mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until lightly browned and heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 673 calories, 46g fat (12g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 927mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 17g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 28, 2013
Did not care for it.
Oct 19, 2011
The kids liked it but I did not. Not at all. Not sure what it is missing but I am not a very good cook so can't come up with a solution... Thank you though
Nov 24, 2009
my family loves this dish especially my husband
Apr 12, 2009
Turned out too greasy for my liking. Recipe has potential though. I think with a little modification this could be good. Perhaps less mayonnaise and add more sour cream or some shredded mozzarella cheese instead.