Tuna Salad Biscuit Cups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- Flatten each biscuit into a 3-in. circle and press into a greased muffin cup. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, relish, soy sauce and dill. Stir in tuna and water chestnuts. Spoon into biscuit cups. Serve immediately.
Editor's NoteFill empty muffin cups halfway with water before baking.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 436 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 1169mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein.
Sep 19, 2013
I made Tuna Salad Biscuit Cups as one of the foods I served for a recent luncheon meeting I hosted at my home. They were simple to prepare and everyone loved them! Next time I make these, I think I'll use salmon, a favorite of mine. Thank you for sharing your recipe, Susan!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.