Tuna Noodle Supreme
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups cooked small pasta shells
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; stir until smooth. Stir in the pasta, broccoli, tuna, red pepper and onions. transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 469 calories, 28g fat (10g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 522mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein.
Mar 1, 2019
Very good and not the usual Tuna Casserole. I used Rotini Pasta instead of shell pasta. I didn't have broccoli so I stirred in frozen Green Pepper, Onion and Red Pepper veggies.
Jan 21, 2013
High fat content with very little taste. Not worth the cost of ingredients, in my opinion.
Sep 27, 2012
this is my go to fast tuna recipe!
Aug 6, 2010
I'm sure you could - it's a very adaptable recipe
Apr 27, 2010
This is so creamy and yummy, unlke any tuna casserole I've made before, and the dijon gives in just the kick it needs. I didn't have red pepper or parmesan on hand so replaced with green pepper and mozarella. Worked well. Definitely will make again, it's yummy cold too.
Feb 23, 2008
I notice this uses pasta shells rather than noodles-Can I use noodles instead and if so would the amount be the same. I don't have any pasta shells now but do have either macaroni or noodles.