- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1 can (12 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen peas and pearl onions
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- Prepare macaroni dinner mix according to package directions.
- Add the tuna, soup, milk, peas, mushrooms and half of the fried onions. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining onions; bake 5 minutes longer or until heated thorough. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forTuna Mac and Cheese Bake
"This was really, really good! I omitted the frozen peas and threw just some pearl onions. I'll definitely make this again!"
"Fantastic recipe!! We can't get enough of it."
"I love this dish! It take tuna casserole to a whole new level! Bravo!!"
"awsome! made it several times already since I got the recipe"
"Very good. A few cracks of pepper and even better!"
"My husband loved it.I wasn't too crazy about the amount of peas it had in it. I will try a different veggie the next time I make it."
"We loved this one... instead of tuna, we added chicken and used cheddar french fried onions! Yummy!"