Tuna Fish Special
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a bowl, combine tuna, peas, celery and onions. In another bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, soy sauce, curry powder and garlic powder; stir into tuna mixture. stir in almonds; top with noodles. Serve on lettuce if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 589 calories, 41g fat (6g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 772mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 6g fiber), 29g protein.
Jul 18, 2010
his is my go to tuna salad when I am wanting a lite meal, my new tuna favorite. I cut the recipe in half and use a 3oz. can or packet of tuna when I make it for just me which is most of the time as I am a single person.
Jul 21, 2009
Really Great on a hot summer evening made a little garlic spread on toast a wonmerful lite meal. GREAT THANK YOU.
Jul 17, 2009
This was absolutely wonderful!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.