Tuna Fish Special
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a bowl, combine tuna, peas, celery and onions. In another bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, soy sauce, curry powder and garlic powder; stir into tuna mixture. stir in almonds; top with noodles. Serve on lettuce if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 589 calories, 41g fat (6g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 772mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 6g fiber), 29g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 18, 2010
his is my go to tuna salad when I am wanting a lite meal, my new tuna favorite. I cut the recipe in half and use a 3oz. can or packet of tuna when I make it for just me which is most of the time as I am a single person.
Jul 21, 2009
Really Great on a hot summer evening made a little garlic spread on toast a wonmerful lite meal. GREAT THANK YOU.
Jul 17, 2009
This was absolutely wonderful!