Tuna Egg Salad Recipe
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 1 can (3 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet pickles
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1. Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Spoon into tomatoes, use as a sandwich filling or serve with crackers. Yield: 3 servings (1-1/4 cups).
1 each: 129 calories, 6g fat (0 saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 396mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 meat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Tuna Egg Salad