Tuna Dill Spread
We like to slather crackers with this tasty tuna spread. It can be made in a jiffy.—Geraldine Grisdale, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup finely chopped seeded cucumber
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Use as sandwich filling or spread on crackers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 102 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 402mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Originally published as Tuna Dill Spread in Taste of Home August/September 1994
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.