Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-3/4 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (12 ounces) light tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken or celery soup, undiluted
- Hot cooked rice or noodles
- In a large saucepan, combine the vegetables, tuna and soup. Cook and stir until heated through. Serve over rice or noodles.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 260 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 1116mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 5g fiber), 34g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable.
May 16, 2009
This was a great recipe! My kids cleaned their plates in a flash and asked for seconds. This is a definite do over. Thank you for a great, healthy, quick recipe that saved a busy mom on a hectic school night!
Aug 16, 2008
Inexpensive, healthy, easy, quick, and delicious! What more could you ask for?
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.