Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-3/4 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (12 ounces) light tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken or celery soup, undiluted
- Hot cooked rice or noodles
- In a large saucepan, combine the vegetables, tuna and soup. Cook and stir until heated through. Serve over rice or noodles.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 260 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 1116mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 5g fiber), 34g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable.
May 16, 2009
This was a great recipe! My kids cleaned their plates in a flash and asked for seconds. This is a definite do over. Thank you for a great, healthy, quick recipe that saved a busy mom on a hectic school night!
Aug 16, 2008
Inexpensive, healthy, easy, quick, and delicious! What more could you ask for?