- 2-1/2 pounds small red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, onions and celery. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, vinegar, salt, pepper and celery seed. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with blue cheese. Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forTrue-Blue Potato Salad
"Very good. A change of pace from the classic potato salad. The blue cheese adds a bit of a zip to it which is very good."
"I made this for a BBQ potluck and it turned out very good. I added cooked chopped bacon to it which was delicious!"