- 2 cups (16 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTropical Yogurt
"This recipe offers a great way to create your own yogurt minus the high fructose corn syrup and unpronounceable preservatives that many commercially prepared yogurts contain. Other fruits could be used in place of the pineapple and lemon or orange zest could be substituted for the lime zest. I don't eat a lot of yogurt which is the only reason that I will probably not make it again."