VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups bulgur, rinsed
- 2 cups chopped peeled mango (about 1 medium)
- 2 cups chopped peeled papaya (about 1 small)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1-1/3 cups orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine bulgur, mango, papaya and onion. In another bowl, whisk orange juice, lime juice, oil and salt. Pour over bulgur mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, 8 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, gently stir in tomatoes and cilantro. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Tropical Tabbouleh in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2017, p201