Tropical Strawberry Pops
Banana and pineapple bring a taste of the tropics to these icy treats bursting with sweet strawberry flavor. At 21¢ a pop, what’s not to love? —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 2 cups strawberry-banana V8 juice blend
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1 medium banana
- 18 freezer pop molds or 18 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- Place juice, pineapple, strawberries and banana in a blender; cover and process until pureed. Fill each mold or cup with 1/4 cup strawberry mixture. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 30 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit.
Originally published as 3-Fruit Frozen Popsicles in Simple & Delicious February/March 2011