Tropical Spinach & Ham Salad
Capture summer flavor in this simple side salad with cucumber and mango. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 pound thick sliced deli ham, cut into 1-1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large serving bowl, combine the spinach, ham, mango, cucumber, almonds and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the vinaigrette ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 216 calories, 15g fat (1g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 515mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein.
Originally published as Spinach Ham And Mango Salad in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.