Tropical Snap Pea & Mango Salad
We toss romaine with chunks of mango, avocado, sugar snap peas, red onion and a homemade honey-lime dressing. A little toasted coconut sprinkled on top adds extra texture. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 cups torn romaine
- 1-1/2 cups fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk honey, lime zest, lime juice and oil until blended. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with coconut. Serve immediately.