We like to experiment with different kinds of smoothies, and this refreshing creation is our favorite so far. The thick creamy blend has fabulous fruit flavors. Serve it as a day-starter or afternoon pick-me-up. —Wendy Thomas, Pickens, South Carolina
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 1/2 cups pina colada or pineapple yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 small ripe banana
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 17 to 20 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until smooth. While processing, add a few ice cubes at a time until mixture achieves desired thickness. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 150 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 415mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
May 11, 2013
I thought this was just okay. I think if I make it again I will add more fruit and use less milk/yogurt.
Apr 18, 2009
i love this! very refreshing! may try adding some strawberries to the mix and see how that turns out!!