Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) pina colada or pineapple yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 small ripe banana
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 17 to 20 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until smooth. While processing, add a few ice cubes at a time until mixture achieves desired thickness. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 150 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 415mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
May 11, 2013
I thought this was just okay. I think if I make it again I will add more fruit and use less milk/yogurt.
Apr 18, 2009
i love this! very refreshing! may try adding some strawberries to the mix and see how that turns out!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.