- 2 cartons (6 ounces each) pina colada or pineapple yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 small ripe banana
- 1/2 cup frozen peach slices
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 17 to 20 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until smooth. While processing, add a few ice cubes at a time until mixture achieves desired thickness. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews forTropical Smoothies
"I thought this was just okay. I think if I make it again I will add more fruit and use less milk/yogurt."
"i love this! very refreshing! may try adding some strawberries to the mix and see how that turns out!!"