- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel, optional
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted, divided
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Whipped cream in a can
- 2 maraschino cherries
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. STir in lime peel if desired. In each of two 1-1/2-cup parfait glasses or dessert dishes, layer about 1/3 cup pudding mixture, 1/4 cup pineapple, 2 tablespoons almonds, 1/3 cup pudding mixture, 1/4 cup strawberries, 2 tablespoons almonds and remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with the remaining almonds. Garnish with cherries. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forTropical Parfaits
"So good, looks pretty and easy to make. I didn't have regular instant vanilla, so I substituted sugar free - still yummy!"