Tropical Nut Bark
Short on time? In mere minutes, the Taste of Home Test Kitchen staff brought a taste of paradise to classic Christmas bark using toasted coconut, macadamia nuts and dried mangoes.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 pounds white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/3 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- 1/3 cup dried mangoes, chopped
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. Combine the macadamia nuts, coconut, ginger and mangoes. Remove 1/2 cup and set aside. Stir remaining nut mixture into melted chocolate.
- Spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved nut mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 ounce: 179 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 46mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Tropical Bark in Country Woman Christmas 2012