VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 pounds white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/3 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- 1/3 cup dried mangoes, chopped
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. Combine the macadamia nuts, coconut, ginger and mangoes. Remove 1/2 cup and set aside. Stir remaining nut mixture into melted chocolate.
- Spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved nut mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1-3/4 pounds.
Originally published as Tropical Nut Bark in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2012, p68