Tropical Milk Shakes Recipe
"This fruity shake has a bold banana flavor," explains DeEtta Rasmussen of Ogden, Iowa. "It's a tasty tradition to serve this beverage whenever the family is together."
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) chunk pineapple, undrained
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1. In a blender, combine the milk, bananas, ice cream and pineapple; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Top with coconut and pecans. Yield: 5 cups.
1 cup: 280 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Tropical Milk Shakes
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC