Tropical Milk Shakes
"This fruity shake has a bold banana flavor," explains DeEtta Rasmussen of Ogden, Iowa. "It's a tasty tradition to serve this beverage whenever the family is together."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) chunk pineapple, undrained
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a blender, combine the milk, bananas, ice cream and pineapple; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Top with coconut and pecans. Serve immediately.