This yummy thirst-quencher with its smoothie-like texture stars strawberries, kiwifruit and mango. "Pour you kids tall glasses--it's a good way to get them to eat fruit," suggests Janet Eggers of Suring, Wisconsin.
Recommended: Pina Colada Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- 1 medium mango or 2 medium peaches, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 14 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup chilled club soda
- Place the first five ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Add ice cubes; cover and process until smooth. Stir in soda. Serve immediately in chilled tall glasses. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tropical Fruit Drink in Light & Tasty February/March 2004, p33