Tropical Fruit Dip
Relates field editor Suzanne Strocsher of Bothell, Washington, "This is a refreshing snack. I love coconut and use any excuse to make this yummy dip."
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makesabout 1-1/2 cups
- 2 cups Daisy 4% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup lemon yogurt or flavor of your choice
- 3 to 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Place the cottage cheese and yogurt in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Stir in honey and orange zest. Pour into a serving dish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with coconut. Serve with fruit.