Tropical Fruit Cream Pie
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) mixed tropical fruit, drained
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, extract and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in fruit and coconut. Pour into crust. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 266 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 293 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Jul 24, 2012
It's been over 100 degrees for two weeks now and this is such an easy, refreshing dessert. I used sugar-free, fat-free everything and I added 4 oz fat free cool whip. I should have taken out about 1/2 cup of the skim milk to compensate. I also taosted the coconut. It was yummmmy! A real keeper and if I cut the pie into 12 slices it comes out to less than 200 calories/slice.