- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) mixed tropical fruit, drained
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until smooth. Let stand until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes. Add fruit and coconut; mix well. Pour into crust. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forTropical Fruit Cream Pie
"It's been over 100 degrees for two weeks now and this is such an easy, refreshing dessert. I used sugar-free, fat-free everything and I added 4 oz fat free cool whip. I should have taken out about 1/2 cup of the skim milk to compensate. I also taosted the coconut. It was yummmmy! A real keeper and if I cut the pie into 12 slices it comes out to less than 200 calories/slice."